Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Sneak Peak of tomorrow update 30/1/2015 (Warning Contain Spoiler lol)

Sorry I've been slack with my guides lately, due to market town and franchise hiks and I play ILP korean too, so I can give you better spoiler lol. 

Special shout out to my franchise members who also my loyal blog reader , Aya and Alex. Walking Dead Rocks lol.


Maple Collection Events

I think it will be just normal collection events, but the prize is sooooo cuteeee. It is harder in ILPK, coz you gotta collect some stick (yut) and play like a board game and depending on your luck, you may land on different prizes (wine, puzzle, card, pasta and dumpling. You need dumpling to buy the prize. 
So if its normal collection events it will be easier for us, but the Yutnori will be so much funnn. Can't you change the yutnori to snake and ladder or monopoly instead pati hahhahhaa

For Collection Guide check here. Sorry I will make better post ok, since pati loves to gives us collection event.


I'm not gonna post how much it cost, since different system it would be different price i think. Have to wait on update :)

Oriental Theme


Sorry my lvl are too low to tell u the price lol


Picnic theme

This item will be able to be installed in market town. I tried to look for it, but no longer for sale at ILPK, gotta screenshot them next time


The picnic rug and bbq are coins iteme. I think the caravan is cash item.
I think there's more than those 3

1 CLICK HELPS

Just tap on your neigbor similar tab will open like below. just choose what you want, energy pasta, and stove. Fishing and market town not included. Social shop reward would also have extra button on top of sending present .


Source ILPK, thanks to Ong,VJ :)





No comments:

Post a Comment