Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Street Fair

Street Fair

Updated 14/2/2015 updated up to 4 star grade resto :)

Updated 3/1/2014 added new clothing to dessert street fair. Thanks to ビアン 岡の遊び for the info. 

Street fair is a good way to sell up or dishes (every street fair success 1 dish would be sold (not one stove or oven), get puzzle, pasta, wines and special costume ( which is only chef uniform and hat male and female. Nevertheless is free card to upgrade your current cards.

Tips: you can set up your pasta cooking for 3 hours to remind you the next street fair, or  if you want, you can set alarm too lol.

There are 3 types of street fair :

1.Customer taste

2.What dessert do you like

3.What pasta sauce do you like

There are two ways to select the correct answer on each on each type which is by the hint they are giving or based on grouping for each street fair.

1.Customer taste 

Based on their eyes according to the table below

Base on the hint

Meat

Girls (2)
Yeah moms always told me to eat a lot of vegetables. A lot of them.
I tend to eat only what i want
I don't have time for something not delicious

If you ask me about delicious food
I was once surprised by the eyes of fish i was eating
I don't think seafood is my cup of tea

boys (1)
my mum ages only 39
wellness? tsk like i care
what's life about? it should be about eating good food

Seafood

girls (1)
Aren't vegetables appetizers?
I'm no veggie
I like white wine

boys(2)
I dont like meat
That's tough question
Well, it's not that I dislike meat

flappin flappin
under the sea
I feel sluggish today, pardon.

Vegetables

boys (1)
Balanced diet please
He's a good eater for sure
Do vegetables help you to sleep better?

girl (1)




2. Pasta Sauce

Based on the hair




Based on the hint

Tomato:

Girls (3)
I like what kids like, so greasy things are not for me
just thinking about it make my mouth waters
Its something obvious like me

pasta, that's the thing
What's so good about oil pasta, I havent tried any
cream pasta? I'm on diet.

Taste should be easily recognizable
Isn't my hairdo obvious to you
I like the smell of cream sauce though


Boys (4)

This kind of taste is nothing. Woo I hate that
My head shapes remind of vegetables, doesn't it
Does my hairdo scream my personality? Im hot tempered

I still like the flavor that kids like..
I don't understand what so good about carbonara
this is perfect sauce for bacon

I rarely try for something new
Oil pasta can't be dry
Hmm... does oil pasta have more calories?

Think of the palace memory


Cream:

Girls (2)
I can eat the whole pizza myself
Something tasty and soft is my kind of thing
Did you poach tomatoes uh oh

it'd be great just to sniff it

I like milk. Milk

oil pasta? well uh

Boys (6)
Flavor is important for any food
it depends
Men know how to enjoy this flavor too

This is the best when you've lost appetite
my first love like tomatoes sauce. I thought we were meant to be
I may not looked like it, but im very gentle

It's not that I'm greasy or anything. haha!
Im not to picky about food, but don't enjoy something spicy
I started eating it for my wife and found myself liking it

Oil pasta is like culture shock to me
I have this bad memories about tomatoes
Stop asking me it's make me even hungrier

Mmm... aromatic sauce
If sauce is to watery, it's no good. If it's too rich its no good either
Please throw the old idea that men would dislike that

It's not that I'm greasy or anything. Hahaha
I started eating it for my wife but found myself liking it
I'm not picky about food but don't enjoy spicy food

This is the hint!
Tomato? I'm bored already!
I eat balanced meals.
(thanks to +Katie Mullaly )

Oil
Girls (5)

Do I have to pick one
What so good about milk? Ah that's explain I'm short.
My taste tend to change with season. I don't like to eat tomatoes these days.

Me? I won't tell
Im not picky about food, but, if you keep asking me I find cream rather greasy
I thought tomatoes were fruit, but they're vegetables

I eat a lot. Its good for my stomach
I like the sauce you can make easily at home
Im having hard time digesting something sour

It is certainly an aquired taste. I didn't realise it first time either.
Mmm... I like pasta with rich ingredient
I just can't get enough of this

If you want to know what true pasta sauce should be
Sauce with too strong flavor will kill the taste of the ingredient
I get easily sick with cream  sauce pasta

boys (2)

How do you handles cream sauce without pickles
Do I looked greasy to you
Tomatoes are good for health

I like anything that's neat and tidy including food
Don't mix up the ingredient, I dont like it
With this sauce the noodles must be cooked perfectly
(Thanks Katherine Shuici for correction :)

3. What kind of dessert you like?

Based on Clothing



Based on hint

Bread 

Boys
I rarely get inside kitchen
Salad making can be energy consuming right?
Soup... I like it... but making it looks pretty hard

Girl
I don't like sweet
I need something to eat
there's no real fruit in fruit drink, isn't it

Soda's dont go well in my stomach
Water's the best 
Sweet and sour food are for young people


Juice 

Boy
I tend to have a lot of heat inside my body
I dont think my stomach can handle bread very well
Mmm I have to think about it

Don't women like this type of menu
My gf wouldn't let me have this, so we would bicker a lot
Is it such a crime to eat what I like

Is this about some survey?
What a nice weather
I would have soup everyday, now i'm fed up 

Girl
Ah, I feel so hot inside
I'm on diet, but I easily cave in before food
I drink this before I sing. That way I can sing better

Balsamic food with olive oil, what food is it?
Bread make my stomach swell

Salad/Soup

Girl
Simple snack will do
I like to drink without gas
It is a roll of dice when comes to fruitades

I want healthy food  once I get to eat something
What do you like chef?
I try to eat something fresh for my skin

Boy
Bread are for young people
what's seasonal fruit these days
Why do you ask, are you reporter?














No comments:

Post a Comment