Search This Blog

Sunday 7 December 2014

Pati I Love Pasta Guide :)

Pati I Love Pasta Guide :)




Hi everyone, I'm making a guide to play the English Version Of Pati Game I love Pasta (ILP) which is sequel of I love Coffee (ILC) games. Since this is my fist time making blog, so please bear with me as I tried to figure out this blog thing lol. What I'm going to cover in this blog will be Quest list (except the guided one), Patron (Special guest in ILC), Street Fair (Charming in ILC), Wine guide, game features and some tips to play and level up in ILP.  So Enjoy and let me know what would you like to know, what I can improve in my blog etc. Cheers :)

Now since I'm working hard to make this blog LOL, you're welcome to use it or refer to it, and even contribute to it (I'll make sure I credit it back to you)  but  pretty please don't copy and paste my work.

All image taken from I Love Pasta Apps and belong to them.





No comments:

Post a Comment