Search This Blog

Sunday 19 June 2016

My blog has been stolen :( X(

I just found out that someone has downloaded my blog and copy pasting every single thing and nearly the entire blog into his blogspot.

So I am disabling right click and copy pasting for now. Let me know how it is affecting u in term getting patron talk, wine guide etc. I might come with better solution.

Thanks for understanding X(

For the person who took my blog contents neither with permission nor credit, PLEASE TAKE ALL CONTENT YOU stole down, or I will take it further.

I don't mean to be stingy, but copying and downloading almost entire blog is outrageous. Dont give reason you wanna provide info to specific player from specific country, coz I dont see any other language beside English and all are same content from my blog. X(












No comments:

Post a Comment